Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Babcock calls me out -- and an annoucement about corrections generally

James E. Babcock, Jr., Republican candidate for the Ryan vacancy in the 13th Subcircuit read the Organizing the Data post I put together on his race and spotted an error. I received his email this evening.

Babcock notes I mistakenly listed one of his opponents, Paul S. Pavlus, as receiving a "Recommended" rating from the Women's Bar Association of Illinois when -- and here's the twist -- I should have reported that Pavlus received a "Highly Recommended" rating from the group.

I regret the error and I'm grateful for Mr. Babcock's correction.

There are changes being made to each of the "Organizing the Data" posts as new endorsements come in. Also, there were some "holes" in the only Alliance grid available when some of the earlier organizing posts went up. I've begun the process of going back and filling in those blanks. I hope to complete this task in the next day or two. If you read such a post in the meantime, remember the last and final Alliance grid update is just a mouse-click away.

No comments: