Thursday, January 24, 2008

Last and final Alliance grid update

The new grid arrived yesterday, attached to an email from Joyce Williams of the ISBA.

I repeat herewith the entire text of Ms. Williams' email: "Finally!"

I believe that I detected notes of both relief and triumph in that very brief message. Putting the grid together is a mammoth project. Getting the data to put the grid together is likewise an enormous project, involving a large number of volunteers who had to do their work in a very compressed span of time this primary season.

The additions on this grid will be worked into the "Organizing the Data" posts I've been putting up as soon as time permits; I was able to use this latest grid for the "organizing" posts I put up last night.

Herewith the latest and greatest Alliance grid. If you're new to this site, please note: You can click on any page to enlarge it to legible size.








1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.