Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Oh, it's great to have a website...

As long as it works.

But for awhile last night anyone clicking on the link for a certain Cook County judicial candidate's website got this instead:

Presumably this wasn't what the candidate had in mind.... I Googled the candidate's name and clicked the link that came back in the search results -- but got the same screen.

It wasn't me. The site really was down.

I thought about mentioning whose site this was and decided against it. I've clicked back several times since, including a few minutes ago, and the site was back.

It's just another new anxiety for Opus and his closet full of worries. Once upon a time, candidates had only to worry about things like glaring typos on their campaign literature. That's progress... I guess.

No comments: