Sunday, January 20, 2008

Organizing the data

Most of the candidate evaluations are in now. The election is only two weeks away.

In the posts beneath this one, I've tried to collect information from the various bar associations and other groups that have publicized their endorsements or evaluations.

Tonight I've finished one post for each of the countywide vacancies. I'll get posts up for each of the subcircuit contests as the week goes on.

I will update these as time permits as new information (newspaper endorsements, for example, or new candidate statements) becomes available. I realize that some candidates are touting endorsements from particular unions (Firefighters Local 2, for example) that I've not included in these posts. At this point, I've only included endorsements that I've been able to independently verify, such as on the endorser's website.

Each of these 'organizing' posts is linked to the sample ballot page in the hopes that voters will be able to navigate easily within this site.

No comments: