Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pamela McLean Meyerson: In her own words

Pamela McLean Meyerson is a candidate for the Riley vacancy in the 11th Judicial Subcircuit.

Who am I to judge?

Hard-working.
Knowledgeable.
Highly ethical.

That's how the Chicago Council of Lawyers describes my reputation as a lawyer.

I've practiced law for 26 years in the courtrooms of Cook County. I've decided hundreds of cases as an arbitrator and taught trial skills to University of Chicago law students. I've volunteered for years to support our schools, parks, arts, voters and interfaith community. All of the bar associations have concluded that I have the integrity and experience to be a judge.

You can elect a qualified judge who will listen to all sides and not be influenced by politics or special interests.

You can learn more about me and my campaign at votemeyerson.com.

I ask for your vote on February 2. Thank you.

Pamela McLean Meyerson #194

No comments: