Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kristyna Colleen Ryan: In her own words

Kristyna Colleen Ryan is a candidate for the countywide Murphy vacancy.

My name is Kristyna Colleen Ryan and I am a candidate for Cook County Judge.

A Judge must possess five essential qualities: fairness,impartiality, patience, wisdom and a solid knowledge of the law. I will exercise fairness and impartiality by brining no preconceptions or personal biases to any matters before me. I will exhibit patience and wisdom by encouraging parties to settle their differences before lengthy and costly trials whenever possible, but when that goal can't be met, I will apply my knowledge of the law to render a just decision.

If you believe in an impartial Judge, if you believe in a patient and wise Judge, if you believe in a Judge that has a duty to serve citizens with integrity by fairly applying the law, then you believe in me, Kristyna Colleen Ryan.

Kristyna Colleen Ryan
www.ryan4judge.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just about the most naive statement about being a judge I have ever seen.

Of course, she has no real courtroom experience and is not working at a litigation firm so she would have NO IDEA what being a judge actually entails.

Nice ballot name though. I guess that's all it takes. Hope I never have a case in front of her.

Anonymous said...

It's about time we have someone in that court room who understands the law . I hope to get a fair chance with her because Muphys's decisions have affected my sons life in ways you cant imagine.