It took two years and nearly seven months, from August 21, 2015 until sometime earlier this evening, for FWIW to pick up another million page views.
August 21, 2015 is when this blog first topped the million-page-view mark. Tonight, Page One of FWIW crossed the two million page view threshold. I believe Google first started counting page views here in May 2010 -- so it took just about half again as long to get from 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 page views as it did to get from 0 to 1,000,000.
That's a lot of eyeballs -- and I'm very grateful. Thank you.
If I have failed to respond to your Facebook message, it's not entirely my
fault
-
From Real Life Adventures by Gary Wise and Lance Aldrich.
I launched my Facebook account in 2009 with some trepidation -- *would my
kids friend me?* -- and...
1 day ago

2 comments:
There's no way this is accurate. I used this blog about three million times last week alone!
Thanks for everything, Jack!
It's time to expand this now and make a FWIW for every county! I'm sure you'll hit 4,000,000 even faster.
Post a Comment