Thursday, February 06, 2014

Glennon fundraiser tonight at St. Ignatius College Prep


Short notice, I realize, but I didn't get the invite until Tuesday morning.

Supporters of 3rd Subcircuit candidate Lauren Broughmam Glennon have organized a fundraiser for their candidate this evening, Thursday, February 6, starting at 6:00 p.m. in the Alumni Lounge at St. Ignatius College Prep. Tickets are $100 apiece, but a $250 sponsorship is available. Tickets are available at the door. For more information email glennonforjudge@gmail.com.

I've reproduced the invite above but I can't do the presentation justice. When I clicked on the link provided in the email the campaign sent me, an envelope appeared, with my name on it, and the envelope rotated, and opened, and the invite was removed. As someone who began fiddling with computers way back when, when even games were entirely text-based (you see a hammer - what do you do?), this sort of graphics magic still geeks me out.

No comments: