Thursday, February 08, 2018

Transgender judicial candidate puts out response to Jeanne Ives commercial

I assume that, by now, virtually everyone who reads FWIW has seen the Jeanne Ives 'thank you, Bruce Rauner' ad. For those who may be just emerging from a coma, however, here is the video.



I don't cover the gubernatorial race on this blog. I've got enough troubles.

But 10th Subcircuit judicial candidate Jill Rose Quinn (Suriano vacancy) put out a response to the Ives commercial, and that does cross over onto my beat. At least arguably. So here is that response.



I'm not going to start posting everyone's commercials -- I don't think there are enough hours in the day for me to do that -- but I'm posting this video because I think its newsworthy. (NB: I have paid attention to the comments -- that I've not published -- regarding certain candidates' commercials. There may well be a story there -- but that will take some time and effort on my part to properly research and report. Stay tuned.)

No comments: