Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Then again, maybe it's not all over in the 12th Subcircuit...

CBS2 aired a story last evening about a challenged raised by 12th Subcircuit candidate Frank R. DiFranco to the Judge Patricia M. Fallon's apparent come-from-behind victory. Fallon's narrow victory (502 votes) was certified yesterday.

If the video that I have attempted to embed above does not work---a distinct possibility given my limited technical abilities---the CBS2 story can be accessed at this link.

I have reached out to both the DiFranco campaign and the County Clerk's office for more information and I will update this post or put up an additional post if and when I have something new to report.

3 comments:

Tom Davy said...

The video worked fine. I would have expected a recount request from the losing candidate whoever it was based on the small margin. The male newsreader seems like he's auditioning for a job, maybe at Fox: "Certainly seems fishy." Just read the copy you've been given, your job isn't to let people know what you think, nobody cares. ( Sorry, thats about as civil as I can be for the time being.)

Anonymous said...

That Orange Kool-Aid is powerful stuff and apparently is spreading its impact down ballot.

Anonymous said...

Somewhat related as to voting in general: Did people that used mail-in ballots get emails when their votes were counted? I seem to remember that being the case in past years, yet this year I never received notice my ballot was counted. Almost ready to call the Clerk's office to start inquiries. Then again, the Clerk's office never responded to my email that the mailed-out early voting information I received was different (and wrong) from what they posted on the website. (Jack, I have the early voting notice and proof the Clerk received my ballot if you want to see it before publishing this comment).