I am waiting for an official ruling as to whether we are currently struggling through Polar Vortex II or III but I can recall with some certainty that it was Polar Vortex I that put the kibosh on the January 6 funrdaiser for 9th Subcircuit candidate Anjana Hansen (Meyer vacancy).
Hansen's supporters have announced that the fundraiser has now been rescheduled for Tuesday, February 11, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m., at the offices of Shefsky & Froelich (now in the process of becoming the Chicago outpost of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP), 111 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 2800.
Cook County Commissioner Larry Suffredin and former Cook County State's Attorney Dick Devine are the official hosts for the event. Tickets are priced at $75 each, but sponsorships are available ($100 - Supporter, $150 - Sponsor, $200 - Host). For more information about the event, or to order tickets, email hansenforjudge2014@gmail.com.
If I have failed to respond to your Facebook message, it's not entirely my
fault
-
From Real Life Adventures by Gary Wise and Lance Aldrich.
I launched my Facebook account in 2009 with some trepidation -- *would my
kids friend me?* -- and...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment