The Chicago Tribune has published a list of responses to endorsement questionnaires by judicial candidates. The link will take you to a page that lists all area judicial races (not just Cook County). Not all candidates have yet responded, but you can follow live links on that page to the responses submitted by each candidate who has responded.
I have been highly critical of the Tribune's coverage (or, rather, lack thereof) of Cook County Circuit Court races in the past. I therefore find myself in a pleasant state of shock at this discovery. I will post more about these questionnaires soon.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment