Friday, March 15, 2024

Steve Demitro: In his own words

Steve Demitro is a candidate for the O'Hara vacancy in the 14th Subcircuit. His punch number is 162.
I am one of nine children born to immigrant parents who did not speak English, yet worked hard to raise their large family.

I started my adult life as a high school dropout. After much work and a few breaks, I completed my GED, finished college, graduated from law school and passed the Illinois Bar.

With the experience I obtained during several diverse positions in my life, with my legal knowledge, and my integrity, honesty and commitment to the rule of law, I believe I would be an asset to the Circuit Court of Cook County.

My diverse background has taught me a great deal about people and their need for a fair and impartial justice.

I will treat all persons who appear before me with dignity, courtesy, and professionalism.

I will strive to make a fair and impartial decision in every case.

Steve Demitro
https://demitro4judge.com

No comments: