Ralph E. Meczyk has filed for the Betar vacancy in the 13th Subcircuit.
There is no campaign website that I can find this morning; I will keep looking.
Licensed to practice law in Illinois since 1977, according to ARDC, Meczyk was a candidate in the former 12th Subcircuit in the 2014 election cycle. He has applied several times for associate judge.
-------------------------------------------------------
Ed. Note -- Before someone complains, I have already seen a number of filings from candidates who have already been profiled on FWIW in this election cycle. I'm not ignoring them; rather, I am looking for 2024 candidates who have not previously been mentioned. More to come.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment