Monday, November 06, 2023

Illinois Latino Judges Association Holiday Party tickets now available

The Illinois Latino Judges Association Holiday Party will take place on Thursday, December 7, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at Mi Tierra, 2528 S. Kedzie.

Tickets are $100 each -- and I regret to inform you, my fellow Luddites, that the way to order tickets is via the QR code on the above flyer. Kind of scary, I realize, but these are the facts. I really thought QR codes had come and gone in about 2012 but, evidently, not.

I am reliably informed, for those unwilling to assay the QR code, that tickets will shortly be available through the ILJA website. As of this morning, this is not the case... but anyone with a morbid fear of QR codes, or perhaps those who may not have a second phone with which to take a picture of the QR code on the phone currently viewing this post, may wish to check back with the website later.

1 comment:

JC said...

I left out a step. After you click the picture, the enlarged picture will fill the screen of the iPhone. Gently touch the QR code. Boom, Strip portal.