The Puerto Rican Bar Association has partnered with several Chicago area social service agencies to provide holiday gifts for needy children. The PRBA's flyer, announcing this venture, is reproduced above, complete with mysterious box codes that supposedly phones can decipher.
For those uncertain whether to trust their identity and electronic well-being to random black and white squares and squiggles, but who would like to help nonetheless, email jrosado969@gmail.com for lists of children and gifts requested.
Persons wishing to make monetary donations (which will be used, according to the PRBA, to purchase gifts or Aldi gift cards) are encouraged to use this PayPal link -- https://www.prbalawil.com/donate.html -- or Zelle (prbalawil@gmail.com).
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment