Supporters of Liam Kelly's 10th Subcircuit judicial bid are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Thursday, September 28, from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m., at the Kerryman Restaurant, 661 N. Clark St.
Tickets for the event are $75 (sponsorships or, in the phraseology of the event organizers, "host opportunities," are available for $150). The ticket price includes an open bar (within specific, limited parameters -- I realize that I shouldn't have to say that... but we are on the Internet here). Tickets are available at this link.
Questions about the event should be directed to campaign Chair/Treasurer Jacqueline Keane-Kelly at liamkellyforjudge@gmail.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment