Eleventh Subcircuit candidate Dawn Gonzalez has announced two upcoming campaign events.
The first, set for this Saturday, September 30, from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., is a meet-and-greet at a private residence in Norridge (FWIW typically does not publish addresses of private residences used for campaign events). There is no cost to attend this event (although donations will be welcome) but registration is required. Light snacks and desserts will be provided. To register for this event, click here.
The second event is a campaign fundraiser, set for Wednesday, October 25, at the Chicago office of the Benesch Law Firm, 71 South Wacker. Tickets are $100 each, and sponsorships are available (Supporter - $250, Benefactor - $500). To register for this event, click on this link.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment