Updated 9/27/23 to add additional endorsement not included in initial list provided by Cong. Schakowsky's office
Cong. Jan Schakowsky has announced endorsements in several 2024 Cook County Judicial races, according to Ben Head, Schakowsky's Political Director.
The list is incomplete, Head told FWIW, and additional endorsements may (and likely will) be made later in the election cycle.
But, at this point, Schakowsky has endorsed Justice Joy V. Cunningham for the Illinois Supreme Court, Judge Celia Gamrath for the Illinois Appellate Court, and Judge Debjani Desai for the Cook County Circuit Court.
Schakowsky has also endorsed Loveleen Ahuja in the 8th Subcircuit, Liam Kelly and Caroline Glennon-Goodman in the 10th Subcircuit, Alon Stein in the 12th Subcircuit, and John Hock in the 18th Subcircuit, according to Head.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment