Ortiz has 324,339 votes, with nearly 87% of the votes counted in the suburbs and almost 82% of the City vote counted, while Heneghan has polled 255,177 votes to this point.
Heneghan was pre-slated by the Democratic Party, and was plugged into this race when the Palmer vacancy opened up at almost the last possible moment.
If I have failed to respond to your Facebook message, it's not entirely my
fault
-
From Real Life Adventures by Gary Wise and Lance Aldrich.
I launched my Facebook account in 2009 with some trepidation -- *would my
kids friend me?* -- and...
6 days ago

2 comments:
In the eight contested county-wide races, it looks like the slated democratic candidate will only win in four of those races. I don't ever remember a 50% success rate for slated Cook County judges.
To Anon's point, I don't think we'll see many more uncontested countywide races
Post a Comment