Per email received from Rachel Barsky, a fundraiser is being planned for the election campaign of Judge Helaine (Laine) Berger on November 29, from 5:15 to 7:15pm, at the Rosebud Restaurant at Three First National Plaza, 70 West Madison Street. Individual tickets are $150 (the Bronze level). Premium sponsorships are also available (Silver - $250, Gold - $500, and Platinum - $1000).
Berger currently serves as an Associate Judge. She is seeking election to the Cole vacancy in the 8th Judicial Subcircuit. For additional information concerning the November 29 fundraiser, contact Mark Parsky at KLG@Mcveyparsky-law.com. For an evite, click here.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment