The CBA YLS is again working with Chicago Public Schools and Direct Effect Charities to help fulfill the holiday wishes of needy Chicago school kids. Lawyers can click on this link to complete a form and request as many letters as they can answer.
The expectation is that responding lawyers will spend $25 or $30 to purchase some or even a few items on each letter writer's list. Packages will be sent directly to each child's school.
For those too busy responding to discovery requests to shop even on line, donations may be made to Direct Effects Charities via Zelle (at 312-296-5311) to help defray the program's administrative costs.
No word yet on whether a Dear Santa program has been set up to fulfill the holiday hopes of deserving lawyers....
If I have failed to respond to your Facebook message, it's not entirely my
fault
-
From Real Life Adventures by Gary Wise and Lance Aldrich.
I launched my Facebook account in 2009 with some trepidation -- *would my
kids friend me?* -- and...
6 days ago


3 comments:
Hi Jack. I just wanted to let you know that your post concerning the Cook County Bar Association Judges nite says on your site" Thursday Nov. 16 when it is actually Wednesday Nov. 16.
Thanks.
Thanks. I've corrected the post. Sorry for the mistake.
Freddrena Lyle appointed to appellate court
Post a Comment