Supporters of Caroline Jamieson Golden's 4th Subcircuit have scheduled a fundraiser for their candidate on Saturday, November 25, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., at the Brookfield Ale House, 8900 Fairview Drive, Brookfield.
Tickets for the event are $50 each, but sponsorships are available (Bronze - $100, Silver - $150, Gold - $250). Tickets will be available at the door. Complimentary appetizers and drinks will be provided. For more information about the fundraiser, or to reserve tickets, email goldenforjudge@gmail.com.
If I have failed to respond to your Facebook message, it's not entirely my
fault
-
From Real Life Adventures by Gary Wise and Lance Aldrich.
I launched my Facebook account in 2009 with some trepidation -- *would my
kids friend me?* -- and...
5 days ago

3 comments:
what race is she in or is she passing petitions for each right now ?
somebody should know .
Novarro
right now there are three in that race Novarro , Berry and Golden but I believe there are two other females that have announced in this subcirciut. Any idea which race that are in ?
Post a Comment