Tuesday, October 11, 2016

James Allegretti interviewed on NTNM



James Leonard Allegretti, Republican candidate for the Mathein vacancy in the 12th Subcircuit, was a recent guest on Avy Meyers' North Town News Magazine program and his interview has been posted online.

NTNM airs Thursdays on CAN-TV at 7:30 p.m., and again on Fridays at 2:30 p.m. NTNM also airs on a number of suburban cable systems on Mondays. Check your local listings for air times. Meanwhile, with the permission of NTNM host and moderator Avy Meyers and his entire technical crew Sonny Hersh, you can watch the interview here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Several years ago while walking to my car after taping an interview with Avy Meyers, I was overcome with a feeling of depression and hopelessness like that of which I had never experienced. Instead of driving to my next campaign event to drop a check and shake hands with the Democrats of Calumet City, I drove directly home, crawled into bed, and fell asleep whimpering and trembling while clutching my dolphin pillow. (I then experienced the same feeling when the votes were totaled the night of the primary) But now I'm fine. And every so often when that feeling of wanting to be a judge comes over me, I just watch my NTNM interview on YouTube with a big glass of cheap Sangria.

Judge John Roberts said...

This candidate unlike the dozens of others interviewed by Meyers really shows himself well. He looks and sounds just like the kind of judge you'd want to decide your case.