Supporters of countywide judicial candidate Kristal Rivers will host a "casual gathering of friends and colleagues" to raise funds for her campaign on Tuesday, December 3, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the 4th floor conference room at 33 North Dearborn.
Tickets for the event are $75 apiece (the bronze level), but sponsorships are available (Silver - $150, Gold - $500). Persons interested in attending are asked to respond by December 1. For more information about the event, or to purchase tickets, see the events page on the candidate's website or email mb@rivers4judge.org.
The Host Committee for the event includes State Sen. Toi Hutchinson (D-40), Anthony Andrews, Alvin Boutte, Patty Howse, Maze Jackson, Michelle Johnson, Kristopher Levy, Caretta Seay, and Brendan Shiller.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment