The Illinois State Bar Association has announced the results of its recent election, including the election of Alton Attorney Perry J. Browder (pictured at right) as ISBA Third Vice President.
Two Cook County seats were available on the ISBA Board of Governors. Attorney Stephen Komie was returned to the Board; newly appointed Cook County Judge Chloé G. Pedersen was elected to the other seat.
Seventeen Cook County attorneys were also elected to the ISBA Assembly. Howard Ankin may be the best known to the general public among these winners. Former ISBA President Anna Krolikowska also sought and obtained election to the Assembly. Other winners who may be familiar to FWIW readers were Audrey Cosgrove (a finalist in the most recent round of Associate Judge selection), Judge Lisa A. Marino, and Katherine O'Dell (an AJ finalist in 2019).
---------------------------------------------------
Photo source
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment