Monday, November 04, 2019

DEVELOPING: Associate Judge Short List candidates have been notified

No list has yet been publicly released to my knowledge (my email inquiry to the Director of Communications for Chief Judge Evans came back with an 'out of office' message) but multiple sources have confirmed that applicants for Cook County Associate Judge who have made the "short list" were called today.

I have been able to confirm at least some of the names on the list, and I will update this post or put up a new one when more information is available. I can confirm, however, having just checked all of my phones for the umpteenth time today, that I did not get a call....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me neither, Jack.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, you didn't make it this time. Better luck next time!

Anonymous said...

It’s true. Some of the names are clearly intended to save some sitting judges and clear people out of races.

Anonymous said...

You didn’t get a phone call? Why would you? Your “reporting” of “news” has made it harder for several of us to pull a Solganick and run unopppsed. So no, you didn’t get a call and you won’t. You’re the nobody that nobody sent.


Sincerely, Tim Evans