Supporters of Judge Travis Richardson's 2nd Subcircuit campaign are planning a "Lawyers for Judge Travis Richardson" fundraiser on Thursday, March 1, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the Billy Goat Tavern, 1535 W. Madison.
Tickets are $100 each (the Associate level) but sponsorships are available ($150 - Jr. Partner, $200 - Sr. Partner, $250 - Managing Partner).
Brendan Schiller and Tom Sianis are the Co-Chairs of this event. Serving as the Host Committee are Alex Breland, Nicholas Cummings, Elizabeth Darko-Murray, Yao Dinizulu, Boris Djulabic, Ellen Douglass, Hon. Ken Fletcher (Ret.), Rickey Ganderson, Jayne Ingles, Michael McMurray, Ramon Moore, Camilio Oceguera, Prof. Traci Porter, Timothy Ray, St. Sen. Elgie Sims (17th), Juan Thomas, and Luke Townsend.
For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email info@craticshaffer.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment