Supporters of Judge Oran F. Whiting's countywide judicial bid are planning a fundraiser for their candidate tomorrow, February 6, from 5:00 to 6:30 p.m., at Volare Ristorante Italiano, 201 E. Grand Ave. The host committee for tomorrow's function includes Richard Donofrio, the owner of Save Wave Energy; Benny Siddu, the owner of Volare Ristorante Italiano; and Dr. Richard Chaifetz, the owner of ComPsych Corporation.
Tickets for the event are $250 each, but sponsorships are available for $500, $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000. For more information about the event, email Samantha Ellison at campaign@judgewhiting.com or call (773) 669-8195.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


1 comment:
At those prices . . .
Post a Comment