Supporters of Assistant Public Guardian Jenetia Marshall's bid for the Jones vacancy in the 5th Subcircuit have established a campaign website. That's a link to the site in the preceding sentence; a link has been added to the blog Sidebar.
Licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 2004, according to ARDC, Marshall's campaign website notes that she has been a Juvenile Court attorney for 14 years. She was also a case worker for 16 years, according to the campaign website. A graduate of Spelman College and John Marshall Law School, Marshall's site notes that she has worked with Northeastern Illinois University on community programs.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment