Supporters of Gary Seyring have launched a campaign website supporting his bid for the Republican nomination for the Crane vacancy in the 13th Subcircuit. That's a link to Seyring's campaign website in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the blog Sidebar as well.
Seyring's campaign is also planning a fundraiser for their candidate tomorrow evening, Wednesday, February 7, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., at Tradition Gastro Pub, 160 N. Franklin, Chicago. Tickets are $100 each, and sponsorships are available (Bronze - $150, Silver - $250, Gold - $500, Platinum - $1,000). For more information about the event, or to reserve tickets, email seyringforjudge@gmail.com or call Brendan at (847) 750-6214. Tickets are also available on this page of the Seyring campaign website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment