Supporters of Maritza Martinez have announced a September 30 fundraiser for their candidate at La Villa Restaurants & Banquets, 3632 N. Pulaski in Chicago, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Honorary Co-Chairs for the event are 30th Ward Committeeman Ariel Reboyras and 33rd Ward Committeeman Richard Mell. Tickets for the event are $150 each, but sponsorships are available (Patron - $300, Supporter - $500, and Sponsor - $1,000).
For more information about the event, or to order tickets, contact the Committee to Elect Maritza Martinez c/o the Law Offices of Victor Cacciatore, 527 S. Wells, Suite 800, Chicago or visit the candidate's campaign website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment