- Comparing bar evaluations on certain retention candidates;
- Chicago Bar Association finds more than 50 judges qualified for retention;
- Nine judges singled out as "Well Qualified" for retention by Chicago Council of Lawyers;
- Chicago Council of Lawyers releases 2012 judicial retention ratings;
- ISBA provides explanations for all of its Cook County judicial ratings;
- Alliance of Bar Associations releases retention grids;
- Retention Judges: The default vote is 'yes';
- Tribune urges "no" vote on six retention judges;
- Can any of the retention judges really lose?;
- A few words about "judicial temperament"; or
- 2012 Cook County Retention Judges Website.
Wait -- there wasn't a phone call to Messrs. Madigan and Cullerton after all? - Yesterday, I went off on a speculative binge. I imagined what Bruce Rauner might have said to Messrs. Madigan and Cullerton when he supposedly called them ...
1 month ago