- Comparing bar evaluations on certain retention candidates;
- Chicago Bar Association finds more than 50 judges qualified for retention;
- Nine judges singled out as "Well Qualified" for retention by Chicago Council of Lawyers;
- Chicago Council of Lawyers releases 2012 judicial retention ratings;
- ISBA provides explanations for all of its Cook County judicial ratings;
- Alliance of Bar Associations releases retention grids;
- Retention Judges: The default vote is 'yes';
- Tribune urges "no" vote on six retention judges;
- Can any of the retention judges really lose?;
- A few words about "judicial temperament"; or
- 2012 Cook County Retention Judges Website.
It will take time (and terabytes) to rebuild this relationship - Today started as Day 11 of our Internet outage at home. I don't want to name and shame the Internet provider, so I'll just call it by its initials, AT&T. ...
3 weeks ago