The Chicago Bar Association's Barristers Big Band will be in concert on Saturday, October 17, at 6:00 p.m., in Ganz Hall at Roosevelt University, 425 S. Wabash. As the above poster suggests, the program will feature the music of Count Basie and Ella Fitzgerald.
Tickets will be available at the door, starting at 5:30 p.m. on the date of the performance, for $20 each ($15 for law students andpersons under 18). Meanwhile, discounted tickets are available online, either through the CBA Barristers Big Band webpage or this Eventbrite webpage. (I think you wind up at the same place either way, but what do I know?)
Long overdue: Moving candidate website links off Page One
-
I should have taken these off Page One months ago -- many of these sites
have probably been "repurposed" already (abandoned and/or taken over by --
for exa...
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment