Saturday, February 09, 2019

I hope the room is big enough

The Cook County Democratic Party will host a seminar entitled "Road to the Robe - Running for Judge" on Tuesday, March 5, from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. at the John Marshall Law School, Room 1200, 315 S. Plymouth Court.

I quote the flyer here exactly: "Learn the ins and outs about running for judge from experts in the field."

No speakers have been announced; if I learn who will be speaking at this seminar in advance I will update this post.

Admission is free -- but prospective attendees must register in advance by either calling (312) 263-0575 or emailing cookcountydems@msn.com.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is rich!

Anonymous said...

I’ll be there

Anonymous said...

Potential Candidates will be there, but they have to pretend like they're not running because of the moronic canon that says you can only officially be running starting a year before the March 17, 2020 Primary.

Anonymous said...

Scott Cisek and several former judges-turned-consultants will be there too -- telling you how they won so many races for judicial candidates. They are fools not to be trusted.

Anonymous said...

You can’t campaign. You can tell anyone you plan to run. I’d like to see someone stop me from announcing a desire to run.