Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Some photos from last week's fundraiser for Judge Shoffner


A reader was kind enough to send in these pictures from last Thursday's fundraiser for Judge Robin D. Shoffner. The candidate is shown in the left photo with the two sponsors of her event, 3rd Ward Ald. Pat Dowell and Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle.

As a practical matter, I don't get out to many (most!) events plugged here on FWIW, but -- for future reference -- if you have photos of an event that you'd like to share, email me at jackleyhane@yahoo.com and I will run them if and when I can. (That means no promises and no commitments, but I'll do what I can when time and space and the day job permits.) Be sure and provide as much information as you can about who is in the photos, where they were taken, and so forth.

No comments: