Supporters of Judge Robin D. Shoffner, including Cook County Board President Toni Preckwinkle and 3rd Ward Ald. Pat Dowell, are holding a fundraiser for their candidate on Thursday, April 20, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the Victory Tap, 1416 S. Michigan Ave.
Tickets for the event are $150 each, and sponsorships are available (for $250, $500, or $1,000). For more information about the event, or to order tickets, email info@craticshaffer.com.
Judge Shoffner currently sits by Supreme Court appointment to the Fabri vacancy in the 8th Subcircuit.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago


2 comments:
So happy for Judge Shoffner! Will put the fundraiser on my calendar.
How quaint. Preckwinkle ran Jones against Shoffner. So now Shoffner uses Toni's name to discourage opponents. Only problem is that everyone is hip to this tactic and Toni doesn't care about judges. Good luck with the Temple Shalom crowd, Judge Shoffner.
Post a Comment