Supporters of 9th Subcircuit candidate Megan Goldish are planning a fundraiser for their candidate on Tuesday, November 12 at the Firehouse Grill in Evanston from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. In addition to food and drink, guests at the event will be treated to "free play of classic arcade games," according to the Goldish campaign committee.
Tickets for the event are priced at $60 each, but sponsorships are available (Bronze-ish - $250, Silver-ish - $500, and Gold-ish - $1,000). (I am embarrassed to admit that it took me more than a split second to get that one....)
Persons interested in attending are asked to make reservations by November 8. To make reservations, or for more information, email Nate@KNICommunications.com.
If I have failed to respond to your Facebook message, it's not entirely my
fault
-
From Real Life Adventures by Gary Wise and Lance Aldrich.
I launched my Facebook account in 2009 with some trepidation -- *would my
kids friend me?* -- and...
4 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment