Updated with information provided by the Glennon campaign 10/4/13
Chicago attorney Lauren Brougham Glennon has announced plans to run for the newly-opened Cook County Circuit Court vacancy in the 3rd Judicial Subcircuit. There is, as of yet, no campaign website that I can find, only this Facebook page and Twitter feed (if that's the correct nomenclature). This picture of the candidate and her family is taken from the Facebook page.
Glennon is currently employed by the Chicago firm of Worsek & Vihon LLP. Licensed as an Illinois attorney since 2003, Glennon was formerly a Chicago Assistant Corporation Counsel.
If I have failed to respond to your Facebook message, it's not entirely my
fault
-
From Real Life Adventures by Gary Wise and Lance Aldrich.
I launched my Facebook account in 2009 with some trepidation -- *would my
kids friend me?* -- and...
4 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment