I was surprised yesterday to find only one site that seems dedicated to a 2008 Cook County judicial candidate. That candidate is Terry MacCarthy. Mr. MacCarthy's site stresses his 17 years' courtroom and trial experience; I assume therefore that "Terry MacCarthy" is Terence Fulton MacCarthy, a member of the Illinois Bar since 1990 and, according to the ARDC, an employee of the Cook County Public Defender's Office.
I find it hard to believe that Mr. MacCarthy has the only site up and running in anticipation of the February 2008 judicial primary -- but it is the only one I have found so far.
Are there others? If you know of one, send me and email or leave a comment.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

1 comment:
Thanks for the link.
I suddenly feel intellectually intimidated. The only posts on this entire blog that make any sense to me are 'give us peace' and the Sox/Twins scores. Apparently, I only understand illustrated posts and posts about baseball.
I need to get a traffic ranking tracker for my blog. Congrats on cracking the top 2,750,000!
Post a Comment