It's just about time to wrap up this Election Fortnight, seeing as how the polls closed two weeks ago.
Official results will be posted a week from now, after Easter. But here is how things stood as of the Chicago Board of Elections' Monday, March 30 update in the close 1st and 8th Subcircuit races:
Ashley Greer Shambley now holds a 71 vote lead over Tiffany N. Brooks, 16,332 to 16,261, in the race for the Walker vacancy in the 1st Subcircuit. Shambley gained 68 votes since we last looked in; Brooks gained 53 votes.
Meanwhile, in the race for the 8th Subcircuit Gamrath vacancy, Kathleen Cunniff Ori now has a 208 vote margin over Elizabeth Christine Dibler, 14,467 to 14,259. Ori has been credited with 82 additional votes, Dibler with 81.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
3 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment