Supporters of Michael Zink's 20th Subcircuit campaign are planning a kickoff fundraiser for their candidate on Wednesday, December 6, from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m., at Good Times Brewery, 3827 N. Broadway.
According to the event organizers, the Host Committee for this event includes Cong. Jan Schakowsky, Cong. Mike Quigley, St. Sen. Sara Feigenholtz, St. Rep. Margaret Croke, St. Rep. Ann Williams, Ald. Bennett Lawson, Ald. Timmy Knudsen, Ald. Angela Clay, Committeeperson Lucy Moog, and Committeeperson Tom Tunney.
Tickets for the event are $100 each. Sponsorships are available (Friend - $500, Host - $1,500). Young Professionals will be admitted for $50 apiece. Tickets are available through the candidate's website or this PayPal link. Questions about the event including, perhaps, exactly how old can one be before one is no longer a 'young professional', should be directed to erika@blueravencampaigns.com.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment