In my defense, there's been a lot else going on, and I didn't get to this one as soon as I might have otherwise....
In an Order entered September 1, the Illinois Supreme Court appointed Associate Judge Neil H. Cohen to the vacacny created by the early elevation of Judge Raymond W. Mitchell to the Appellate Court. Cohen's appointment was effective September 8; it will terminate December 2, 2024.
Cohen became an Associate Judge in 2009. At the time of his selection, Cohen was a criminal-defense attorney. Before that, Cohen was chief of the of the narcotics unit in the Cook County State's Attorney's Office. Cohen is presently assigned to the Chancery Division.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment