South Side solo practitioner Maria Barlow is running for the Cook County bench. A campaign website has been established in support of that effort. That's a link to the campaign website in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the blog Sidebar.
Licensed in 2011, according to ARDC, Barlow operates her practice from an office on South Stony Island Avenue. Her office website notes her early experience as an Assistant Corporation Counesl for the City of Chicago. Her practice now focuses "on family law cases and helping parents with child support, custody and divorce issues."
Barlow's campaign website notes a number of volunteer activities in which she has engaged. It also states that she has served as an adjunct professor at the Univeristy of Illinois Chicago Law School (the school formerly known as John Marshall).
This is Barlow's first campaign for judicial office.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment