All the votes have been counted now; the results have been certified.
The final tally in the crowded race for the Flynn vacancy in the 3rd Subcircuit shows Regina Ann Mescall with 3,079 votes in the suburbs and 9,725 votes in the City of Chicago, for a total of 12,804. Lauren Brougham Glennon finished with 2,996 votes in the suburbs and 9,527 votes in the City of Chicago. The winning margin was 281 votes, far and away the closest finish in any Cook County judicial race.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
1 day ago

2 comments:
Regina, Regina, Regina!
Regina Mescall was an exceptional candidate, and the electorate recognized that in a field of well qualified opponents.
Post a Comment