Attorney John Michael Allegretti, who currently serves as General Counsel to the Cook County Treasurer, is running for judge in the far west suburban 4th Judicial Subcircuit. That's a link to Allegretti's campaign website in the preceding sentence; a link has also been added to the blog Sidebar.
Licensed in Illinois since 1995, Allegretti's campaign site notes that he has worked in private practice, as a Hearing Officer for the Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board, an Assistant State’s Attorney at the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office, and as General Counsel for the Cook County Assessor before taking up his present position with the Treasurer's Office. Allegretti is also the Democratic Committeeman of Riverside Township. This is Allegretti's second run for judicial office; he also ran from the 4th Subcircuit in 2008.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
5 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment