The CBA Judicial Evaluation Committee is looking for members to serve in its Investigation Division. The Committee evaluates candidates for the bench and sitting judges seeking retention. CBA members with at least a few years of practice experience are encouraged to apply. Current JEC members do not need to reapply. Applications are available at www.chicagobar.org.
The CBA JEC is looking for new members because of the uptick of investigations that will be necessitated when Cook County associate judge applications close at 5:00 p.m. on February 13. (To see an application for the office of Associate Judge, click here.)
JEC Applications should be returned to Therese Kurth at the Chicago Bar Association via fax to 312-554-2054 or by emailing tkurth@chicagobar.org on or before February 15, 2013.
Full Disclosure: I am among those applying for the office of Associate Judge.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment