Friday, October 13, 2017

Thomas J. Gabryszewski circulating petitions for Suriano vacancy in the 10th Subcircuit

Yesterday morning, at the Harlem Blue Line station, if I'd been more awake, or if I'd been carrying less stuff, I would have snapped a picture of attorney Thomas J. Gabryszewski soliciting signatures for his nominating petition for the 10th Subcircuit Suriano vacancy.

But I did not take a picture.

Still, Gabryszewski, a first-time judicial candidate, is circulating petitions and plans to make a run. There's no campaign website yet, he told me, though one is planned. When I get it, I'll add it to the collection in the blog Sidebar.

Gabryszewski has been licensed as an attorney in Illinois since 1990, according to ARDC. He practices from his own law office on North Michigan Avenue.

No comments: