A campaign website has been launched in support of Paul A. O'Grady's bid for the Demacopoulos vacancy in the 15th Subcircuit. That's a link to the new site in the preceding sentece; a link has also been added to the Sidebar on this site. O'Grady has also launched a campaign YouTube channel.
Licensed to practice law in Illinois since 2000, according to ARDC, O'Grady's campaign website notes that he attended law school at night, while still serving as a Flossmoor police officer. He has also previously served as Chief of Staff to the Cook County Sheriff and as Chair of the Orland Park Fire Protection District. O'Grady currently serves as Orland Township Supervisor and as managing partner of Peterson, Johnson & Murray LLC, according to his campaign website.
This appears to be O'Grady's first campaign for judicial office.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment