Only a few countywide judicial primary races are contested in Cook County in this election cycle.
Judge Neil Cohen is in one of these contested races.
And his supporters are looking to raise funds to fend off the one and only challenger in his race.
The Cohen campaign has scheduled a fundraiser for Wednesday, February 7, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., on the 20th floor of the 120 N. LaSalle St. Building. Tom Cronin and David Hyde are the listed hosts for this event.
Tickets are $150 each... but sponsorships are also available (Bronze - $500, Silver - $1,000, Gold - $2,500, or Platinum - $5,000). To RSVP, email Info@JudgeNeilCohen.com or call Bridget Dooley at (630) 640-7933. Donations are accepted through the candidate's website.
Eisenhower on the glaring deficiencies of citizen education... in the years
before World War II
-
I have to set this up, but I'll be quick.
I recently finished Jonathan W. Jordan's *Ike and Winston*, and it
rekindled my interest in reading Eisenhower's...
23 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment